Talent & Event Booker – Benelux and DACH region
ABOUT ON AIR:
On Air gives you access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the globe. Produced by our award-winning production team and filmed at some of the most world-renowned venues, On Air has already streamed performances from global pop icon Anne-Marie, Mercury Prize winner Arlo Parks, BRIT Award winner Skepta, legendary British pop band UB40 Featuring Ali Campbell, Bafta award-winners and international heroes Kurupt FM, multiple Grammy Award winner Robert Glasper, seen pop-star HRVY’sglobal live stream from The Royal Albert Hall trending Top 10 on Twitter, shared singer, actor, fashion icon and cultural vanguard Years & Years homecoming show from OVO Arena, London, and thrilled classical fans with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony from Vienna’s Synchron Stage.
Find out more at https://www.onair.events/
We are looking for an experienced Talent & Event Booker with a track record of success to join the growing On Air business development team. Working alongside our Head of Business Development the successful candidate will drive our booking outreach across the Benelux and DACH regions.
This position can be based out of either our head office in Baarn, Netherlands or from our office in London, UK.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in a business development, talent booking, music agency or live events role.
- Successful track record in contracting artists and events.
- Prior experience working with internal teams and coordinating with them all seamlessly.
- Prior experience working with multiple external stakeholders within the entertainment industry including artists, labels, agencies, management, promoters, and venues.
- Proven understanding of current positioning, genres, trends and overall market within the music, comedy and performing arts industries.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- International network in Benelux and DACH region.
- Create and implement strategic plans for outreach across the entertainment industry.
- Lead generation and successful lead conversion.
- Weekly reports on outreach and progress achieved across each sector of the industry.
- CRM management and updates into our internal system to outline ongoing targets and department milestones.
- Cooperate with the team to maintain all existing relationships across the entertainment industry.
- Support the wider On Air commercial team on all active projects.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, and creative.
- Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Energy, speed and determination with the job at hand.
- Existing network across the entertainment industry to bring to the role.
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of pride in your performance and devotion to company success.
- A commercially minded individual with a talent for negotiation, proposition building and sourcing opportunities with key existing and new targets.
- Experienced in commercial and strategic outreach planning.
- Able to act dynamically and pursue key targets requested from the senior management team.
- Experience at negotiating with international artist, representatives and record labels
WHY JOIN US?
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage, working across the technology and entertainment sector. We offer a competitive package for the right candidate, hybrid working, and long-term opportunities to grow within the company.