Reports to: Marketing Manager, UK
Location: London, UK
ABOUT ON AIR
On Air gives you access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the globe. Produced by our award-winning production team and filmed at some of the most world-renowned venues, On Air has already streamed performances from global pop icon Anne-Marie, Mercury Prize winner Arlo Parks, trailblazing singer, actor, fashion icon and cultural vanguard Years & Years, BRIT Award winner Skepta, Bafta award-winners and international heroes Kurupt FM, multiple Grammy Award winner Robert Glasper, seen pop-star HRVY’s global live stream from The Royal Albert Hall trending Top 10 on Twitter, thrilled classical fans with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony from Vienna’s Synchron Stage, and streamed multi-platinum selling and multi-award winning Dutch DJ Sam Feldt. Find out more at https://www.onair.events/.
We are looking for a creative individual to join the fast-growing, London-based marketing team.
Based in our W1 office, you will work alongside our Marketing Manager and design team, helping to ensure that On Air delivers cutting edge global marketing campaigns to support each of our shows.
As Social Media Marketing Coordinator you will become a key part of the marketing team, responsible for both social media and marketing activities.
We want you to become the driving force behind all social media campaigns, both internally via the On Air channels, and externally for every show On Air produce. Your responsibilities will include developing and presenting social media plans, creating and managing timelines, overseeing the creation and approval of assets, monitoring campaign statistics, and reporting weekly on performance.
You will also be working alongside the Marketing Manager on day-to-day marketing activities, helping with the creation, implementation, and analysis of marketing campaigns, liaising with external partners, maintaining relationships with artists and their teams, and embracing the start-up ethos by supporting the On Air production, development, and product teams whenever and however needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstratable experience in the management of social media channels, with examples of how you have helped these channels grow.
- Prior experience in developing content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
- Experience in data analysis, and in using data to shape future marketing decisions.
- Understanding of social media statistics, and ability to both report these to colleagues and campaign partners.
- Experience of scheduling and sharing content across social media channels.
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Some experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) and graphics software (Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere) are an advantage but not essential.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A fan of music, and live music performances.
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, and creative.
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Energy, speed, and determination with the job at hand.
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced environment and sense of pride in performance and devotion to company success.