JR Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager, UK
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Marketing / Digital Marketing
Application deadline: 1st July 2022
ABOUT ON AIR:
On Air gives you access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the globe. Produced by our award-winning production team and filmed at some of the most world-renowned venues, On Air has already streamed performances from global pop icon Anne-Marie, Mercury Prize winner Arlo Parks, BRIT Award winner Skepta, Bafta award-winners and international heroes Kurupt FM, British pop legends UB40 Featuring Ali Campbell, multiple Grammy Award winner Robert Glasper, seen pop-star HRVY’s global live stream from The Royal Albert Hall trending Top 10 on Twitter, thrilled classical fans with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony from Vienna’s Synchron Stage, and streamed multi-platinum selling and multi-award winning Dutch DJ Sam Feldt.
Find out more at https://www.onair.events
We are looking for a creative individual to join our fast-growing, London-based marketing team.
Working directly alongside our Marketing Manager and design team, you will be helping to ensure that On Air deliver cutting edge global marketing campaigns to support each of our shows.
You will play a key role in the creation, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of marketing plans, liaising with external partners, working directly with artists and their teams before, during, and after livestream performances, and embracing the start-up ethos by supporting the On Air production, development, and product teams (based in our Netherlands office) whenever and however needed.
The JR Marketing Manager will also be expected to become the driving force behind the On Air social media presence, developing and executing a social media plan to further drive traffic and interactions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstratable experience in marketing and social media management, ideally within the music industry.
- Demonstratable experience in the management of social media channels, with examples of how you have helped these channels grow.
- Experience in data analysis, and in using data to shape future marketing decisions.
- Understanding of social media statistics, and ability to both report these to colleagues and campaign partners.
- Experience of scheduling and sharing content across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc).
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Some experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) and graphics software (Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere) are an advantage but not essential.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A fan of music, and live music performances.
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, and creative.
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Energy, speed, and determination with the job at hand.
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced environment and sense of pride in performance and devotion to company success.