On Air is a unique and global live entertainment streaming platform for home audiences, creating new and untapped revenue streams for artists, giving users access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the globe.
Produced by our award-winning production team, and filmed at some of the most world-renowned venues, On Air has already streamed performances from BRIT Award Winners Arlo Parks and Skepta, seen popstar HRVY’s global live stream from The Royal Albert Hall trending Top 10 on Twitter, thrilled classical fans with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony from Vienna’s Synchron Stage, and streamed multi-platinum selling and multi-award-winning Dutch DJ Sam Feldt.
Find out more at https://www.onair.events/
We are looking for a creative individual to join the fast-growing On Air team in London.
Working across graphic design, video content, video editing, and motion graphics, you’ll create cutting edge visuals to accompany all of our global livestreams.
You will also be involved in the evolution of the On Air aesthetic, working alongside the marketing team in London and the tech team in The Netherlands as we continue to drive the On Air brand and branding forward.
While a largely creative role, our ideal candidate will be happy to embrace the start-up ethos, supporting the On Air team whenever and however needed. Primarily this will require involvement in the planning and management of our social media channels, and will expand into assisting the production and marketing teams at various stages of the development and execution of our livestream campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive illustration and visual design experience, from initial conception to final implementation.
- Highly proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere software packages.
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.)
- Ability to produce consistently engaging work while operating within brand guidelines.
- Patience and ability to turn designs around quickly without hurting quality.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Experience of scheduling and sharing content across social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc).
- Understanding of social media statistics, and ability to report these to colleagues and campaign partners.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, and creative
- Strong organisational, project management, and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Energy, speed, and determination with the job at hand
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced environment and sense of pride in performance and devotion to company success
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO JOIN US:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic start-up at an early stage, working across the technology and entertainment sector. We’re building a fantastic team of creative and driven individuals who love what they do within our London team.
We can offer a competitive package for the right candidate, which will include long term opportunity to grow within the company for a dedicated, positive individual who believes in the product and is devoted to the overall success of the business.
Please send your CV to [email protected]