Omarion World Wide Senior Community Manager
As our Senior Community Manager, you live and breathe all things Omarion crafting high quality content plans to bring our brand story to life on social media and beyond.
Based in Los Angeles and reporting directly to our Director of Operations, you’re a strong confident self-starter, hyper-knowledgeable about music and internet culture and an expert user of social media. Ultimately, you will be responsible on a daily basis as the face and voice of our brand and managing all community communications.
If you are an enthusiastic tech-savvy creative who is accomplished in social media management, digital marketing, content creation, graphic design, website design, management and optimization, promotional campaigns, driving user acquisition, retention, and monetization in the Entertainment space, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content across various social media platforms and the web with a focus on metrics and conversion. You should be a “people person” with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Create innovative, forward-leaning multi-platform content that drives fan engagement, user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Create and manage content calendar, design social campaigns, post and schedule content across multiple platforms
- Use analytics tools to create social performance reports and collate data that will inform our social strateg
- Work with our team to compile and promote company projects, achievements, awards and press coverage.
- Work directly with Artist to produce creative promotional assets
- Ensure and manage a consistent pipeline of engaging social content for Artist channels and platforms as well as stay on top of emerging social & industry trends
- Execute daily content needs by aligning with OWW team on content pipeline
- Pitch and execute social content pieces to be distributed across all social media platforms
- Develop content strategy and plans for assigned projects and social content piece
- Execution and project management of content projects from start to finish
- Set and implement a robust content calendar that drives engagement across our various social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Create engaging text, image and video content including, but not limited to ad creatives (static and animated); social media post (story and feed); cover art; flyers; motion graphics; and campaign call to action inserts.
- Track and optimize audiences based on strategies
- Create and manage database of fans and customers
- Running and split testing ad campaigns for brand content and all brand products (content, merch, ticket sales, etc.)
- Implement and track Facebook pixel & Google Analytics
- Website development, maintenance, optimization and analytics
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Operations teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with the Director of Operations and CEO to stay updated on new products, campaigns, activations, and features.
- 4+ years as producer of content in multi-channel content creation, ideation and production in Entertainment
- Able to think, plan, innovate and execute autonomously
- 2+ years immersed in the social and digital landscape
- Best-in-class editorial skills
- Mature, collaborative, problem solver, partner, autonomous
- Ability to work collaboratively and to foster communication internally and externally
- Strong creative skills ideation and execution through written and multi-media content
- Experience developing and executing content strategies that drive user acquisition, retention, and monetization.
- Experience selling merchandise on Shopify, event tickets, and sponsorships online.
- Experience launching one-of-a-kind community initiatives (e.g. building an online community from scratch, launching an ambassador / influencer program, creating an event series, developing an email newsletter).
- Experience using an online content management system (CMS) to regularly post content.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events).
- Mastery with Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, WordPress, Keynote, Google AdWords, and Email management service, i.e. MailChimp.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask