One Little Independent is looking for a new Production Manager to manage its busy UK and International physical manufacturing and digital delivery requirements.
Candidates should have a full understanding of the role with ideally a minimum of one years’ experience within a record label, distributor, manufacturer or DSP. We are looking for a confident and proactive self starter with meticulous attention to detail as well as experience with content management systems and distributer delivery platforms.
THE POSITION INVOLVES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Overseeing the manufacture and digital distribution of all OLI repertoire
- Working to strict production schedules for UK and international releases
- Booking mastering sessions; ordering the appropriate production masters and delivery to manufacturing plants.
- Liaising with product and marketing managers, UK distributer, international managers, brokers and artist managers ensuring all teams are aware of parts deadlines.
- Approving and proofing artwork files, wet proofs, test pressings, test dvds, test blu rays in consultation with management/artist
- Design and manufacture of promo CDs
- Overseeing the shipping and logistics of finished stock, ensuring it gets booked into warehouses on schedule.
- Obtaining competitive quotes on packaging concepts and merchandise items; sourcing bespoke specs and working with product managers to develop creative packaging.
- Ownership and development of the OLI content management system
- Ensuring all repertoire is correctly registered with neighbouring rights societies
- Responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of production: obtaining quotes; raising purchase orders, approving invoices and handling any disputes when necessary; liaising with the accounts department
- Briefing designers; ensuring all design work is done to specification; checking and approving artwork and managing the process through to the final product
- Maintaining and updating the OLI catalogue database / generating catalogue numbers, UPCs and ISRCs
- Ownership of OLI Bandcamp account.
- Compiling all the necessary credits, assets and performer information in accordance with DSP, publishing and neighbouring rights requirements.
- Developing a relationship with manufacturing brokers and working with them to get the most competitive price and best service and delivery deadlines
- Archiving all physical and digital assets
- Gathering orders from UK and international territories; ordering of all stock and parts; overseeing replication, fulfilment and delivery of product
- Ensuring international licensees are supplied with parts for local manufacture (audio and artwork masters, printed parts etc.) and approving artwork amendments
- Maintaining and sending out the weekly OLI Release Schedule
- Assisting other areas of the Product & Marketing team where necessary
- Attending gigs and industry events on behalf of OLI as and when required
OLI One Little Independent is a leading independent record and management company based in Tooting Bec South London , with an office in New York.
We have been trading since 1981.
Our roster includes Björk , Ásgeir , Poppy Ackroyd , Gabriel Ólafs and many more.
If this opportunity excites you and you believe you have the skills, drive and ambition we are looking for, please send a short covering letter along with a copy of your resume to [email protected] by 30th November 2021.
OLI is committed to equal opportunities and inclusivity, so we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.
Salary: Competitive but dependent on experience