One Little Independent is looking for an experienced Product Manager to be based in our South London office located in Tooting Bec . Reporting to the Head of Marketing , the Product Manager will serve as the main point person for the day-to-day management of assigned release campaigns (from inception to completion) across the OLI labels.
This position acts as the labels’ point person for the recording artist and their team (management, publicists booking agent, etc.) by ensuring proactive communication and oversight on all logistics associated with the campaign.
Equally important the Product Manager ensures label shared-service departments executes requests in accordance with campaign marketing plans, provides clear and consistent communication, as well as facilitates the flow of information across various group and label employees.
It is critical that the Product manager is a highly-organized multi-tasker who knows how to effectively prioritize a heavy workload, an excellent communicator, a natural relationship-builder with strong interpersonal skills, and an effective collaborator working within teams operating in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates should have a strong working knowledge of music, a familiarity with our artists’ work and have applicable experience in managing campaign releases.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for making sure each department has all necessary information and assets to do their job
- Constant communication, outreach and maintaining relationships with artists’ managers, booking agents, and publicists
- Being the accessible “point person” for assigned projects day-to-day concerns; utilizing excellent judgement in troubleshooting through issues or escalating as appropriate
- Working with the label heads to organize efforts in a productive and pragmatic manner
- Manage and track the coordination of schedules/timelines for overall campaign and the nuanced parts within each campaign (ex. promo / press trips)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years of full-time music industry experience required
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in product management or in a position managing day-to-day campaign logistics is required
- Exhibits passion, knowledge, and know how to work across a diverse mix of artist campaigns
- A love and knowledge of music; specifically, knowledge of artists on each label and familiarity with the labels in the Beggars Group.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with artists and artist management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong ability to balance multiple priorities.
- A driven self-starter, with a pro-active approach.
Provide reporting, campaign specific updates, feedback, and ideas to key group and label stakeholders related to assigned campaigns
HOW TO APPLY:
One Little Independent is a leading independent record and management company based in Tooting Bec South London, with an office in New York.
We have been trading since 1981.
Our roster includes Björk , Ásgeir , Poppy Ackroyd , Gabriel Ólafs and many more.
If this opportunity excites you and you believe you have the skills, drive and ambition we are looking for, please send a short covering letter along with a copy of your resume to [email protected] by 25th November 2021.
OLI is committed to equal opportunities and inclusivity, so we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.
Salary: Competitive but dependent on experience