Apply with CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping music companies run their direct to consumer operations. We are rapidly building our client base and power the retail offerings of many leading artists, record labels and label services companies.
The Ochre team is looking for an experienced project/program manager to manage internal software development projects across our business. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engineering projects. This includes managing our internal product development road map as well as API integrations and third party application builds with external business partners.
The Project Manager will work closely with our CTO and other senior management to help realise the companies objectives. They will co-ordinate internal and client engineering teams, and other cross functional teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Translation of business requirements into specifications
- Performing analysis to assess timelines, costs, risks and opportunities.
- Overseeing both technical and non technical milestones and deliverables.
- Overseeing projects or partnerships that involve API integrations and Solution design.
- Internal and external communication and presentation of project aims and progress.
- Allocation of internal and external resources.
- Liaising between internal teams and remote teams located in different time zones.
- Problem solving, negotiating, managing interdependencies on projects and making difficult decisions regarding new technology product features.
Skills & requirements
- A personable and effective leader with a proven track record in helping teams to deliver their objectives.
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail whilst being aware of cross project interdependencies.
- Experience in management of technical projects with a background in system implementation and systems integration.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills to communicate effectively with audiences at all levels of a business.
- Adaptable to changes in project plans and requirements, responding quickly and confidently.
Nice to haves
- Experience in the music, e-commerce, or logistics industries.
- Experience in SaaS, Software and Web application-based projects.
- Experience using Atlassian tools.
- Data analysis experience.
Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping labels, artists, distributors and brands to run their direct to consumer operations. Ochre also offers warehousing and store management services, providing a flexible set of tools for music companies.
We are a creative company focused on providing our clients with the best technology and support for their businesses. As we expand and develop new services and products we want people in all areas of our businesses who are skilled and passionate about what they do and love music, technology, art and culture. Our offices are shared with our sister companies, Warp Records and Bleep.com making it a creative, engaging and dynamic environment.