Based: London, UK, with remote option
Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Apply with CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping music companies run their direct to consumer operations. We are the engine behind the direct to consumer offerings of many leading artists, record labels and label services companies.
Working within our Operations Team, this role is responsible for assisting in all aspects of store management, logistics support and customer support. The Operations Team manage stores and campaigns, working closely with our clients. This requires working with teams across our business and our partners to ensure that customer and client expectations are met.
You should have a strong understanding of e-commerce and ideally have experience managing online retail. You should be highly organised, personable and have excellent communication skills that make you effective in handling both client and customer queries. You should be able to demonstrate that you can work collaboratively and effectively in a team.
It is essential to have:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of our services and the products on sale.
- The ability to organise work, prioritise tasks and communicate that prioritisation to the wider team
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Prior experience in a customer support or operations role.
- Fluency in any additional languages
- Experience working within e-commerce or retail
- Experience working to KPIs and creating and monitoring metrics to continuously improve our customer service
- Knowledge of both the physical and digital music supply chains.
Ochre is a retail services company helping labels, artists, distributors and brands to run their direct to consumer operations. We work with labels and brands including Warp Records, Ninja Tune, Partisan Records, Resident Advisor, Anjuna and many, many more. Check out some recent highlights.
We are a creative company focused on providing our clients and their customers with the technology and the best possible service. As we expand and develop new services and products we want people in all areas of our businesses who are skilled and passionate about what they do and love music, technology, art and culture. Our offices are shared with our sister companies, Warp Records and Bleep.com making it a creative, engaging and dynamic environment.