Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping music companies run their direct to consumer operations. We are rapidly building our client base and are the engine behind the direct to consumer offerings of many leading artists, record labels and label services companies.
Working within our Operations Team the Customer Support Administrator is responsible for handling inbound customer queries and issues. This is an essential part of the relationship between our clients and their customers.
The Customer Support Assistant’s role is not just to solve an individual customer problem, but to find the root of the issue and help to solve that. As well as working collaboratively with other members of the operations team, you will liaise with other areas of the business to find solutions to customers’ problems and report issues.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of the customer experience using our services and the products on sale.
- The ability to organise their work, prioritise tasks and communicate that prioritisation to the wider team
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Prior experience in a customer support role
- Experience working within e-commerce or retail
- Experience working to KPIs and creating and monitoring metrics to continuously improve our customer service.
Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping labels, artists, distributors and brands to run their direct to consumer operations. Ochre also offers warehousing and store management services, providing a flexible set of tools for music companies.
We are a creative company focused on providing our clients and their customers with the technology and the best possible service. As we expand and develop new services and products we want people in all areas of our businesses who are skilled and passionate about what they do and love music, technology, art and culture. Our offices are shared with our sister companies, Warp Records and Bleep.com making it a creative, engaging and dynamic environment.
Apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com