Apply with CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Ochre is a D2C retail technology company helping music companies run their direct to consumer operations. We are the engine behind the direct to consumer offerings of many leading artists, record labels and label services companies.
Working within our Operations Team the Customer Support Administrator is responsible for handling inbound customer queries and issues. This is an essential part of what we do. The Customer Support Assistant’s role is not just to solve an individual customer problem but where possible to find the root of the issue and help to fix it.
You should be able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team. You should be highly personable and have excellent communication skills that make you effective in handling customer queries.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- An understanding of the experience of customers using our services and the products on sale.
- The ability to organise their work, prioritise tasks and communicate that prioritisation to the wider team
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Prior experience in a customer support role
- Fluency in any additional languages
- Experience working within e-commerce or retail
- Experience working to KPIs and creating and monitoring metrics to continuously improve our customer service.
Ochre is a retail services company helping labels, artists, distributors and brands to run their direct to consumer operations. We work with labels and brands including Warp Records, Ninja Tune, Partisan Records, Resident Advisor, Anjuna and many, many more. Check out some recent highlights.
We are a creative company focused on providing our clients and their customers with the technology and the best possible service. As we expand and develop new services and products we want people in all areas of our businesses who are skilled and passionate about what they do and love music, technology, art and culture. Our offices are shared with our sister companies, Warp Records and Bleep.com making it a creative, engaging and dynamic environment.