Ochre is a powerful technology platform for building stores and websites that put music at their centre.
Our range of services includes store management, customer support, warehousing and fulfilment.
We are rapidly building our client base and are the engine behind the direct to consumer offerings of many leading artists, record labels and label services companies.
We are looking for a driven and experienced business development manager to help us accelerate this growth.
Ochre is part of the Warp Group.
- The Business Development Manager will have a leading role in taking our products to market.
- This is a new position so candidates should relish the opportunity to help define the service offering and contribute to the evolution of our product.
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will oversee client acquisition both in terms of strategy and execution.
- This will include working closely with many different areas of the business including product development and client management to achieve your goals.
Required skills and experience
- This role requires a highly driven and self-motivated person who can work flexibly to a brief, to achieve the goals of our organisation.
- Previous experience in a Client Management or Business Development role.
- Experience working with clients to understand their needs and build long-term relationships.
- A deep knowledge of current music industry.
- An existing network within the music industry.
- A proven track record negotiating and closing deals.
- A flexible and creative approach to creating mutually beneficial partnerships.
It would be advantageous to also have:
- Previous experience in a technology and/or SAAS business.
- Direct experience in D2C and retail.
- Existing relationships in the wider music technology and services sector