Oblique Artist Management is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Oblique is an independent artist and producer management company operating out of Brooklyn, NY.
Driven by the belief that great art will endure the music industry’s constant flux, we exist to support the vision and creativity of our artists, freeing them to push the boundaries of convention while providing their business with a rock solid backbone. Our roster of artists includes Daughters, Pallbearer, Yob, Zola Jesus, Metz, Bell Witch, Uniform, Bing & Ruth, Irist, Bear in Heaven, and producers Randall Dunn and Ben Greenberg. We are seeking to add a smart and motivated member to our team who will coordinate digital marketing and social media strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively manage all aspects of communication via social media and D2C platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Reddit, TikTok, Bandsintown, and email newsletters.
- Ideate and execute social strategies including compelling content plans (at large and platform specific) and paid digital advertising plans to boost sales (music, tickets, merch), drive streams, build artists’ audience, bolster fan and community engagement, and grow artists’ digital footprint and presence.
- Analyze social data to develop insights and help the team effectively reach goals and targeted audiences.
- Maintain calendars keeping track of all key campaign and release dates, tour dates, merch drops and restocks, release anniversaries, past appearances, and additional events to structure postings and content around.
- Assist in the identification of brand partners and creation of pitch materials for outreach to them. Actively engage with all partners online and execute and track social components of partnerships.
- Stay attuned to the newest developments, tools, and trends in the digital/social space and strive to capitalize on them.
- Passions for music, creative and digital marketing, and technology/digital trends.
- Knowledgeable and immersed in all social media platforms.
- Stellar writing skills with the ability to create engaging copy across multiple artist voices.
- Goal and results oriented.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
Plus But Not Must Have Skills:
- Basic video editing.
- Building and updating websites using Squarespace.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to be part of a tight, focused, passionate team and dive head first into the deep end of artist management. Applicants should email a short cover letter and resume with relevant experience to [email protected]. Oblique is an equal opportunity employer.