Numero Group seeks a Social Media Coordinator
Title: Social Media Coordinator
Hours: 40/week, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Overview: The Social Media Coordinator will run all social media accounts for Numero Group and will work on social media campaign execution across our various sub-label and artist accounts. This person will work within the marketing department on all facets of social media and content development and will assist the Creative Director and Managing Director on social media projects for and about our rosters of releases, artists and brands. This position reports to the Managing Director. This role is a full time position based in our Chicago Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Run day to day social media for Numero Group social channels, developing and enriching a unique voice and point of view for each channel
- Generate weekly progress reports documenting growth, campaign and KPI successes, interesting happenings
- Manage assets and launch plans across Numero Group labels
- Ability to write 2-3 sentences of creative “sticker text” around a particular piece of music across a wide variety of eras and genres
- Create social assets such as product shots, video clips, gifs, vertical video clips; work with Marketing, Art and Project teams on original content
- Curate, write, schedule Numero Group’s weekly newsletters
- Implement a robust content calendar that drives engagement across our various social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Monitor artist channels and fan communities (IG, Reddit, Facebook, Forums via Google Alerts)
- Work closely with the Managing Director to support catalog and historical releases across label channels
- Explore and help organize Numero’s asset archive including many historical photos, ephemera and documents related to our artists and releases
- Create content that promotes audience engagement and increases audience size
- Engage with fans and respond to questions across platforms
- Develop and maintain unique franchises and series on label social media channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency across social media platforms and active interest in emerging technologies and social media platforms – especially as they relate to the music industry
- A bright, compelling writing style with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience with writing creative, marketing-driven text with focus on persuasive Call-To-Actions using ethos, pathos and logos modes.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is desirable (light video editing, photo mockups)
- A passion for vintage, independent music across a variety of genres and decades.
- Exceptional eye for strong visual aesthetics and what effectively translates on each platform
- Adaptable to fast paced environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to evaluate and report on strategic initiatives, react and adapt.
- 3+ years’ background in Social Media / Marketing fields (professional or passion)
SG Services, Inc. Benefits:
- Paid holidays including end of the year closure
- Paid Time Off policy
- 401K with corporate matching immediately upon enrollment
- 12 weeks for parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Volunteer Hours Matching Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month wait for enrollment in health insurance
- Medical plan with PPO & HSA options
- Dental plan w/rollover benefit (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the following year)
- Vision plan that offers access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free Basic Life insurance and Voluntary Life insurance
Application Link: https://forms.gle/KHfNFpiPXfM7KR9U8
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.