Numero Group seeks a full time Office Assistant and Royalty Programmer for their Chicago, IL office
An affiliate of the highly acclaimed record label dedicated to rediscovering obscure music, recorded material and ephemera across eras and genres. The distinct quality of reissues, compilations and reconstructions represents deeply researched, expertly resuscitated and lavishly packaged box sets, playlists, sync placements and ephemera of historic music from the 1950s-1990s.
Numero Group seeks a full time Office Assistant and Royalty Programmer for their Chicago, IL office. This role will undertake a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities including office operations as well as managing the Numero physical office space. This role will report to Numero Group’s Managing Director.
- Office operations
- Handle all inquires and correspondence to and from ‘[email protected]’.
- Send and keep track of W9’s
- Facilitate payment requests in a timely manner
- Organize inventory distribution to our Bloomington, IN and Los Angeles locations
- Managing calendars for founding partners based in Los Angeles and Chicago
- Maintain good communication with all shared staff in Bloomington, IN
- Plan and executive travel for partners and manage travel related receipts
- Manage receipts for all company purchases and submit receipts to Accounting in timely manner
- Organize and distribute incoming mail
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Occasional help with Spotify play lists and help with social media posting
- Royalty statement entry into Numero Group’s system
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors to obtain related royalty statements
- Liaise with Sg Services, Inc. Accounting department to ensure accurate data for financial reporting
- Handle administrative needs
- Manage internal consistency of data
- Maintain a cleanly, safe, and organized working environment
- Keep track of cleaning schedule with staff
- Point person for office cleaning crew. Address any performance issues and directly broach with cleaning crew.
- Proactively address any office needs
- Purchase office supplies including tech needs
Ideal Candidate will Possess:
- 2-3 years office experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Must be highly motivated, willing to take initiative and be able to focus on many different projects in a fast-paced environment
- System orientated with strong information gathering and monitoring skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational administrative and analytical skills
- Discretion with confidential information
- Enthusiasm for supporting office operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel), Google Docs/Sheets, Dropbox
- Familiarity with FileMaker a plus
- Previous music industry is experience a plus
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate, send an email directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality, or national origin.