NTWRK, dubbed the “QVC for Gen Z,” is a new and exciting video shopping platform that seamlessly blends content and commerce for a global audience of fans and collectors. Our daily live streamed episodes feature shoppable content hosted by celebrities, musicians, and cultural icons, offering unprecedented access to exclusive art, sneakers, fashion, and collectibles. NTWRK’s unique approach connecting entertainment and e-commerce has attracted investment from the likes of Jimmy Iovine, LeBron James, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drake, Live Nation, and Foot Locker, among others.
We are a diverse team of creatives and innovators, working together to become a massive global marketplace. We share an intrinsic motivation to redefine the mobile content and commerce experience, rooted in rich telling stories and a curated product. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve launched a two-day digital festival that featured exclusive drops from over 30 brands and artists, virtual DJ sets, and insight-driven panels and interviews.
As an early member of our team, you will play a foundational role in shaping NTWRK’s culture and market position. Forbes called us the “much-hyped e-tail platform that’s putting a rocket under retailtainment” and we were also recently named one of LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2020.
Why We’re Hiring
NTWRK is looking for a merchandiser to support NTWRK’s Merchandising team to deliver the audience a curated shopping experience made up of exclusive products from aspirational brands, artists, and personalities. This role reports into the Head Merchandiser, Women’s Fashion, Footwear and Accessories.
What You’ll Do
- Working closely with category managers
- Managing Creators Retention
- Inputting and maintaining data into company tools such as airtable and salesforce
- Providing Creators with expertise on onboarding, scheduling and programing episodes
- Assisting with troubleshooting and technical issues, questions regarding onboarding and creators lifecycle
- Adapting to a fast place environment
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Establish contact lists of collaborators and update information periodically
- Support multiple daily product launches by working closely with the E-Commerce, Customer Service, and Content teams to ensure complete and accurate product information is available to all
- Improve and sustain creators growth
- Use data collection and analysis to improve the customer experience
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the digital creator space
- Communicate effectively with partners and internal teams to find timely solutions to resolve issues and challenges
Who You Are
- 1-3 years professional experience within relevant industry
- Possess skills in purchasing, logistics, licensing, partner relations and trend analysis
- Experience in retail and ecommerce is preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Proficient in G Suite and Keynote
- What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Best in class health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Paid parental leave
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.