To help us continue growing, we’re seeking a commercially driven Finance Director to deliver best-in-class financial modelling and help drive business growth. Part-time (3 days/week)· Dalston, London
Founded in 2011, NTS provides curious minds with a home for bold, diverse and discerning music discovery. We are proud to fulfil this mission whilst supporting and remunerating our music community, and we’re seeking a part time Finance Director to help drive business growth.
The Finance Director will work closely with the CEO to deliver long-term business plans, shareholder reports and cash-flow forecasting. They will embed themselves in the revenue centres of the business and provide insights and recommendations for improving profitability and growth.
They will review the work of the Finance Manager and champion their career development.
- Formulation of strategic and long-term business plans and alignment of financial strategies with the company’s overall business goals and objectives
- Structuring and assistance in negotiating commercial deals
- Generating and distributing quarterly and annual shareholder reports
- Reviewing, consolidation and distribution of monthly management accounts
- Undertaking risk management activities and analysis to protect the company’s financial well-being
- Monitoring budget performance and reporting to management
- Management of cash flow and working capital to ensure the financial stability of the business
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements
- Accountancy qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with experience working in a dynamic commercial environment with business partnerships
- A commercial mindset with an ability to think beyond the numbers.
- Strong communication skills, comfortably managing and influencing key stakeholders and challenging where appropriate
- Flexibility and resilience, willing to dive into the details as required.
- Excellent financial modelling skills, Microsoft Excel skills, and presentation skills
- Experience working in the music or digital media sector
- Experience using Xero and/or Spendesk
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home 2 days per week
- 23 days + all statutory UK holidays & we are closed between Christmas and New Years
- Company pension
- Dog-friendly office
- Free tickets to gigs and events
- Annual NTS merchandise allocation
This is a part-time (three days per week) position based in Dalston, London, with a minimum requirement to work in the office two days a week. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
NTS is a diverse team, and warmly welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups. If any potential applicants have accessibility needs and would like some assistance completing the application, we are here to help – please email us at email@example.com.
Please fill out this form by the end of Sunday 28th January 2024. No agencies or recruiters please.