Title: General Assistant
Salary: Competitive DOE
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive General Assistant to join our music management and entertainment company in Manchester. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail, as they will be responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting senior staff, the team, and our clients.
- Managing and maintaining schedules and appointments for senior team members
- Answering and directing phone calls, as well as responding to emails and other forms of communication
- Handling and organizing paperwork and documents across the NQ group.
- Taking meeting minutes and contributing to department calls and meetings.
- Assisting with event planning and coordinating travel arrangements
- Performing basic office tasks such as ordering supplies, setting up meetings, scheduling appointments, welcoming guests, resetting meeting rooms and studios, taking main responsibility for group and office calendars
- Assist as main point of contact for email@example.com email address, sorting emails and redirecting relevant correspondence to correct departments or persons
- Assisting senior staff as a key holder for the Manchester office, supporting with office opening and closing procedures during working week
- Provide support for management team whilst touring (when required); Assisting senior teams with logistics, VISAs, budgets etc.
- Coordinate day to day activities for artist(s): arranging travel requirements, producing itineraries, and managing complex schedules.
- Assist wider team with PRS, PPL, neighbouring rights registrations, and sample clearances.
- Assisting with guest list requirements.
- Providing general support to team members as needed
- Immaculate communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt to shifting schedules.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and versatile.
- A keen and unfaltering eye for detail.
- Dedicated, trustworthy and dependable under pressure.
- Willing to work remotely and travel in the UK as and when required
Desired Previous Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years music company relevant experience desired.
- A good working knowledge of the music industry and passion for music.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, G Suite, or similar online software.
- Experience with office admin
We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for the music industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘General Assistant Application’.