We are looking for a dedicated junior music industry professional who is looking to take the next steps in their career and to become part of a small team that represents both internationally established and developing artists / producers.
The day to day manager role will act as the main point of contact between the artist and their wider team, whilst remaining connected to the management base in Manchester (UK) and the senior management team. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely or assisting with established artists in a management or record label capacity. They should be based in the UK but willing to travel. The position requires a proactive and passionate individual to take on developing artists and producers, helping to drive music campaign strategies and objectives forward. It will be a flexible but demanding role that includes the responsibilities listed below.
- Communicate efficiently with artist(s) on a daily basis, ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Act as the key point of contact for all third parties (online distributors, record labels, publicists, booking agents, radio pluggers, accountants, lawyers etc.), filtering information as needed to the artist manager.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of global release campaigns, including maintaining the artist(s) calendar.
- Assist in all areas of the creative process, including art direction, non-music activities and brand development, whilst maintaining a focus on the artist’s vision.
- Accompany artist(s) to promo and live engagements, acting as their key representative when the artist manager is not present.
- Provide support whilst touring (when required); Assisting with logistics, VISAs, budgets etc., and always look after the artist’s best interests on the road.
- Coordinate day to day activities for artist(s): arranging travel requirements, producing itineraries and managing complex schedules.
- Assist wider team with PRS, PPL, neighbouring rights registrations and sample clearances.
- Assisting with tour merchandising, liaising with artist and senior management team to plan, design and produce tour ranges for distribution.
- Assisting on large brand endorsements from contract to completion, liaising with the artist and senior management team.
- Keep an overview of social media and fan interaction and work closely with digital marketing and social teams to approve social & website content and rollout schedules with the artist(s).
- Assisting with guest list requirements.
- Immaculate communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt to shifting schedules.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and versatile.
- A keen and unfaltering eye for detail.
- Dedicated, trustworthy and dependable under pressure.
- Willing to work remotely and travel in the UK and potentially abroad.
Desired Previous Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 1-2 years artist management, record label or other relevant experience.
- A good working knowledge of the music industry and passion for music.
- Experience coordinating and assisting on release campaigns.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com