Established in 2014, No Sheet Music is the production music arm of Wisebuddah, Europe’s specialist in creative sonic branding for radio networks around the world.
No Sheet Music is best known for its authentic contemporary and commercial music styles but offers a well-rounded catalogue created for its wide spectrum of TV productions and advertising clients.
Written by some of the world’s most exciting artists and producers, our catalogue consists of 3,500+ tracks, with a further 80 albums to be released throughout 2022.
As our client base grows, we are looking to expand the business development team with a Music Supervisor/ Business Development Manager.
The role will be responsible for driving growth across No Sheet Music’s advertising client base through creative music pitches and new leads generation. The successful candidate will manage bespoke composition projects from start to finish, negotiate licence terms and proactively pitch music from our No Sheet Music and Cover Songs catalogues across the branded /advertising sector.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Account management across NSM’s advertising client base.
- Driving new business growth through proactive lead generation.
- Proactive creative / music pitches across the UK’s advertising landscape.
- Developing strong high-level relationships within the UK advertising sector, specifically with allocated client list.
- Communicating and collaborating with other departments in the business on music commissioning.
- Attend key industry events and markets.
- Supporting the Creative Director in achieving departmental and business objectives.
We are looking for a teammate who is as passionate about music, media and customer service as we all are. A person who breathes a wide range of music genres and gets a kick out of all things media- especially advertising and branded content.
As a small team, we need everyone to be on their A-game. We want to work with people who can prioritise effectively, are commercially minded, are eager to learn and always strive to provide best in class customer service.
- Minimum three years experience within the music or advertising industries.
- Proven track record in winning music pitches and licence negotiation.
- In-depth understanding of music rights and expert music knowledge.
- Excellent proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org