Location: Ad hoc remote working within the UK may be considered, but there will be a requirement to travel to our offices in Kennington (London) on a regular basis, subject to relevant health guidelines.
Hours: Monday – Friday (10am – 6pm)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: 1st July 2022
Start date: As soon as possible
We are actively encouraging applications from a diverse range of applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, or disability status.
About the role:
The Social Media Assistant will play a critical part in supporting Ninja Tune social media activity.
Other responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist the social team on the day-to-day label social media channel management
- Develop social media audits for our artists when requested
- Maintain social media calendars
- Capture and edit simple video content for the label channels and source third party content for our channels
- Monitor and engage with comments across social platforms and forward any customer concerns to the relevant teams
- Create artist affinity reports when requested using Audiense and Chartmetric
- Attend London-based artist events to capture content
- Take and distribute minutes in social meetings
- Manage monthly social advert report reconciliations for the finance team
- Measure artist posts performance and collect data
- Respond to frequent ad hoc social requests
You’ll thrive here if you:
- Are an active user of core social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok etc.) and comfortable using native mobile content creation tools such as TikTok & Instagram Stories.
- Have a genuine passion for social media communities and the opportunities offered by social media sharing and participation
- Have knowledge & insight of the music industry (specifically within the electronic music genre)
- Live & breathe music culture and social media, always on the lookout for fresh ideas and inspiration
- Have basic knowledge of video editing tools
- Enjoy attending and documenting live events
- Are super organised & proactive
In your own words and in your own style we would like to know how enthusiastic you are about the role/s you are applying for. To support your application please complete the Typeform using the link above.
Best of luck!