Global Digital Sales Assistant (Los Angeles)
Ninja Tune is an independent record label created in 1990 by pioneering duo Coldcut and releases uncompromising music from artists including Bonobo, ODESZA, The Cinematic Orchestra, Amon Tobin, Young Fathers, Leon Vynehall, Bicep, Peggy Gou, and Jordan Rakei.
We are currently expanding our Los Angeles office and are looking for an exceptional Global Digital Sales Assistant to join the team.
This role will be responsible supporting Ninja Tune’s streaming efforts with a range of projects including organizing release content, creative assets, digital projects, analytics, and ongoing digital sales logistics.
- Provide key day-to-day support for key streaming projects and partnerships across the digital landscape.
- Help develop strategic and creative pitches to secure placements with Spotify, Apple Music,
Google Play, Amazon, YouTube, etc.
- Support targeted playlist strategy for overall label and individual artists across platforms.
- Ensure client and internal communications are always accurate, actionable, and effective.
- Work closely with our digital leads with distribution and DSP projects.
- Provide key supporting data, analytics, and insights to drive streaming strategy.
- Conduct research via platform specific analytics, social networks, online search, etc.
- Coordinate and manage project and release assets.
- Develop tasks lists, status reports & meeting notes.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the music industry specifically supporting streaming and digital sales efforts.
- Highly organized in coordinating large amounts of digital assets, data, and internal/external communications.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve project issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of creative and operations teams.
- Positive attitude and willingness to contribute in a variety of tasks.
- Strong technical understanding with organizational tools like GSuite (Google Drive, Google
Sheets, Google Docs) and platform specific analytics tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher level of education, preferred.