Ninja Tune is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join its London, UK team, driving creative digital campaigns for our releases across all digital media.
Applicants should have extensive and demonstrable experience in social media and streaming strategy, creative digital initiatives and advertising, and show a deep understanding of our artist and label demographics.
- Work closely with various Heads of Department (Strategy, Communications, Marketing, Sales) to devise digital marketing and social campaigns around music releases and Label activity
- Lead communications with Artist, Management and Label teams in order to implement such plans
- Overview artist channels in order to analyse and strategise social and streaming action points around upcoming campaigns, advising on best practice and identifying opportunities
- Report to Label, Artist and Management teams on campaign progress
- Lead, set up and optimise label and artist Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Be constantly on the cutting edge of social and online marketing developments, identifying new methods and trends in order to drive engagement, growth and traffic to hit key metrics
- Display strong organisational and communicative skills, as well as the ability to both lead and work as part of a wider team
- A clear track record in driving successful digital marketing and social campaigns for music releases
- Deep contacts throughout all major social platforms and at various digital and creative agencies
- Clear, organised methods for planning and reporting on activity throughout campaigns
Salary subject to experience
To apply, email – firstname.lastname@example.org