SOCIAL & CONTENT COORDINATOR
Night Dreamer is a record label that specialises in direct-to-disc recording – the process by which the music is cut onto acetate from single take performances, without interference or post-production. The label is based in London with all recording sessions taking place at their partner studio Artone in Haarlem, Netherlands.
We are currently looking for a Social & Content Coordinator to join our tight knitted team to support and execute our social strategy. As our label is focused on analogue recording, an interest in this field is preferred, as well as a general interest in design and creative companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Scheduling content across the year
- Managing social media campaigns for events/album projects
- Presenting regular analytics / track and report on a specific campaign performance
- Create strategies inline with our brand
- Engage with online audience and develop audience outside our online family
- Work closely with the internal team, artists / management and our content production team
- Liaising with external PR and distributors during release
Desired skills and experience
- 1-2 years experience in managing and scheduling social posts
- A passion for music and design
- A strong understanding of short-form video content and how to engage with various audiences
- Strong organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to deal with people effectively and politely at all levels.
- An understanding within the music industry
- Experience in editing tools or software
- Any knowledge on record culture
- Social Media Management Tools (Meta Business Suite etc.)
- MS Office, particularly Excel
- All social media platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter (X), Youtube)
- Linkfire, Linkinbio, and relevant social media extensions
The right person will be passionate about music and analogue processes, particularly vinyl/tape.
- Full time hours between Mon – Fri, flexibility in working from our London office or remote – potential work on evenings and weekends during events/dependent on demand
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Salary: Competitive