Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behavior and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans.
We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 clients across a variety of genres, with an overarching philosophy to help inspiring artists grow their careers and realize their creative vision.
Develop and execute long term marketing strategies for assigned projects in collaboration with A&R, Artists/Managers, and the full Nettwerk team. Lead the team in researching, planning, and execution of all marketing efforts, driving artist campaigns forward with creative and impactful ideas.
The role requires a generalist’s knowledge of key areas such as Digital Marketing, Promotions, Publicity and Sales, but relies on subject matter experts for execution within those disciplines. Further, regular engagement with new platforms and taking the initiative to learn about new marketing ideas and tactics, at a high level, are critical to complete the position’s essential tool-box of marketing ideas and approaches.
- Lead all aspects of overall artist development across teams (Publicity, Radio, Sales, Internet Marketing, etc.) to ensure project momentum is maximized and marketing plans are fully executed.
- Drive all aspects of overall marketing strategy/plan for each project
- Using analytics including DSP & social metrics, continually re-evaluate project and campaign momentum, identifying tent poles and long term goals that guide team efforts.
- Responsible for creating marketing campaigns and value-added initiatives that support the release strategy and momentum.
- Manage multiple budgets for each project to ensure the project remains financially feasible; Conduct retrospectives on marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness such as artist growth across applicable social and retail platforms and overall current and long term profitability.
- Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager and label staff for each project.
- Analyze project milestones; interpret trends and indicators and suggest action items to project team members as applicable.
- Identify roadblocks and challenges with each project and engage appropriate internal staff, in particular assigned A&R representatives, to assist in proactively managing issues.
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
- 5+ years of music industry experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong marketing strategy & development skills; willingness to constantly explore new platforms and opportunities
- Sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with many different departments/personalities
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access)
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Sr. Marketing Manager Role. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.