Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 30 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behaviour and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans. We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 100 clients across a variety of genres, with an overarching philosophy to help inspiring artists grow their careers and realize their creative vision.
Nettwerk Music Group seeks a Publicity Assistant to work alongside the publicity team to execute effective media campaigns for Nettwerk Artists and to monitor presence of Artists within media through high quality organization and attention to detail.
- Create effective press tools
- Work within label marketing team (marketing, online, radio, sales and managers) to help execute integrated marketing plans
- Organize physical and digital mailings
- Manage daily publicity requests, tour schedules for artists
- Track all press coverage for a roster of artists
- Update and maintain press database
- Follow the activities of artists on social platforms to contribute creative thoughts/ideas to build Artist media visibility
- Keep calendars and media lists
- Conduct research to support PR strategy/planning
- Draft content for quarterly newsletter
- Assist in tracking media coverage and PR Metrics
- Updating Nettwerk website with artist news and information
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Extremely strong writing skills with proven experience writing press releases and pitches
- Strong understanding of music media outlets, especially online media
- Strong understanding of and active user of Social Media platforms
- Previously established relationships with media, especially in NYC, a plus
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Adaptable to change and proactive
- Basic computer skills, like Microsoft Office, FileMaker, Google Docs, etc
- Working knowledge of WordPress is a plus
- Ability to work within deadlines and keep effective schedules.
- Attention to Detail
- Persistence in high quality output of information.
- Team Player
- Effective and cooperative within the Marketing Team.
- Work Standards
- High standards of performance for self and others. Accountable for work and responsible for follow through on tasks to ensure success.
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected], with the subject line: Publicity Assistant. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.