Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk, we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behavior and effectively leverage technology to place great music in the hands of fans.
We’re looking for inspired, skilled, and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 artists across various genres with an overarching philosophy to help inspire creatives to grow their careers and realize their vision.
The Promotions Coordinator Nettwerk Music Europe will work alongside the other EU team members making sure the daily operations run smoothly and efficiently. The job requires a friendly and highly motivated multitasker with strong research, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be organized, ambitious, and a team player with a general knowledge of the music industry.
- Assembling & Formatting Infos for DSP Pitching Mail
○ Compiling Streaming Stats, IDs/URIs, Marketing Information from various sources of the Nettwerk System (RMS, Box, Promo Reports) and layouting them into one document once a week, every week (this takes a full day!)
- Handling / Digital Radio Promotion System DE
○ Uploading music and additional info files to Germany’s digital radio promotion system (MPN = Music Promotion Network) as well as Promo Juke Box for 3rd party media companies across Europe as well as the Media Promotion Manager.
- Handling / Airplay Monitoring
○ Upload songs for airplay monitoring (MusicDNA & MusicTrace) upon inhouse request or 3rd party radio pluggers
- Sourcing Promo CDs
○ Ordering CDRs for 3rd party promotion as well as inhouse use and making sure they get delivered on time.
○ Clipping & updating Nettwerk Music Europe reports with the Indie PRs clips & press + radio reports, sync (source: TuneSat) and DSP playlist updates from EU (sources: Mails/Spot on Track/Reports)
- Artist Tour Sales Orders
○ Point person for artists’ physical orders for merch store & touring. Passing on invoicing details to Jennifer. (Ideally physical distributor / being worked on) ● Physical Mailings
○ Distributing promo copies to the various teams in the EU.
- General Admin Duties
○ Monitoring office supplies and ordering as required
○ Monitoring office facilities and hiring contractors for maintenance (office maintenance)
- Basic experience in the music business is helpful, but not mandatory
- Fluent in english
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Adaptable to change and proactive
- Basic computer skills, like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
- Conversation German considered an asset
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: Promo Coordinator Role. We thank all inquiries; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.