Nettwerk Music Group is the umbrella company for Nettwerk Records, Nettwerk Management and Nettwerk One Publishing. It’s the biggest independent music company in Canada.
Neverland Music represents Nettwerk since 2006 for GSA and since 2008 for Europe (ex. UK). Marketing, PR, Online and radio are predominately handled in-house.
We are looking for a (Junior) PR Manager exclusively for Nettwerk.
Promoting Nettwerk artists in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and supporting the promotion of those handled by an outside PR company.
The Publicity Manager’s role is to co-ordinate, arrange, manage and execute the promotion of artists being released by Nettwerk in Germany, Austria & Switzerland. In the cases where the promotions are being handled by external third parties, the promotion manager will support them, ensuring that they have the correct assets, and are well versed in what is happening with said artists so it can be effectively communicated to other territories.
This role will generally focus on print media online promotion and Influencer promo, but will also sometimes touch on video promotion.
The goal of this Publicity Manager is to raise the visibility for Nettwerk releases through whichever facets of media are most appropriate for each individual artist, to increase GSA success, as well as helping these artists in other markets in Europe.
Main Duties Promotion:
- In consultation with Nettwerk EU team, devise and execute promotion plans for various Nettwerk artists releases. The focus should include:
- Print media- specialist music press, national press, lifestyle and occasional regional publications where appropriate
- Online Press- specialist press & music press, from widely read sites such the Intro to blogs all covered, along with general lifestyle, national news, and whatever other areas suit the artist in question.
- Video- following up with appropriate channels and ensuring that any unique opportunities are taken.
- Look after the promo schedules for ALL Nettwerk artists that are in the EU, ensuring they are detailed, accurate and communicated to management, tour-managers, out of house third parties and the Nettwerk EU team in a timely manner.
- Write and service press releases featuring new releases and Nettwerk news
- Translate press releases and artist biographies from English into German
- In association with the above, arranging any mail outs required, whether physical or digital.
- Follow up with the various media to try and achieve results for the artists being promoted.
- Be responsible for ensuring the promotional and marketing results achieved for artists are effectively communicated back to the North American and UK label teams in a timely manner.
- The Promotions Manager will be part of a small dynamic team in the Hamburg office, working in tandem with the US and UK teams and it is important they have a positive willingness to dedicate himself/herself to making the team work internally in Hamburg, and within the larger global Nettwerk team.
- The promotion Manager will be involved in weekly calls with US and European Nettwerk offices, to discuss the promotion of the artists that they are promoting, but also those being looked after out of house.
Please send CV’s with covering letter to [email protected]