Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk, we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behavior and effectively leverage technology to place great music in the hands of fans. We’re looking for inspired, skilled, and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 artists across various genres with an overarching philosophy to help inspire creatives to grow their careers and realize their vision.
The Media Promotions Manager will work alongside the EU team as well as the International publicity team to execute effective media campaigns for Nettwerk Artists and monitor artists’ presence within media through high-quality organization and attention to detail. The job requires a highly motivated multitasker with strong writing, research, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be organized, ambitious, and a team player with a strong general knowledge of music and entertainment PR. The position requires familiarity and experience working with national publications, online, television, and social media outlets/influencers.
- Sourcing suitable 3rd party media promotion agencies (press, online, radio, TV etc.) for Nettwerk priority artists
- Planning and executing short-term and long-term effective media campaigns across national and regional outlets for Nettwerk artists
- Create (including transfer into German language) and disseminate press releases around major assets (singles, videos, albums, etc.) to media in GSA as well as 3rd party teams across Europe.
- Thorough follow-up in GSA to maximize placement and coverage.
- Gather and maintain artist assets (long- and short-form biographies, press photo)
- Work with label marketing team (marketing, online, radio, sales, and managers) to help create and execute integrated marketing plans
- Track and report artist press coverage (GSA)
- Update and maintain media database (GSA contacts)
- 1-3 years music media promotion experience
- Fluent in English
- Extremely strong writing skills with proven experience writing press releases and pitches
- Strong understanding of music media outlets, especially online media
- Strong knowledge of and active user of social media platforms
- Previously established relationships with media and influencers a plus
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
- Adaptable to change and proactive
- Basic computer skills, like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the subject line: Media Promotion Manager Role. We thank all inquiries; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.