- Jr. Product Manager Label
- Director of UK Marketing & Label Strategy
- Marketing support with primary responsibilities for translating artist strategies into action plans and budgets, data analysis, trend interpretation and providing general assistance across the UK label team as required.
- The role supports all aspects of marketing and the work of the Director, from the creation of the artist’s marketing plans and budgets through to the roll out of artist releases.
- The role is also expected to provide key analytical insight and support to the UK and European team through engagement with Nettwerk’s business intelligence and analytical systems.
Artist Release Support
- Working with the Director, assist with development and roll out of all aspects of an artist’s release campaign
- Assist in the coordination of the work of both internal team members and outside service providers
- Working directly with the production team, manage artist release schedules and ensure adherence to production requirements and timelines
- Participate in label and artist meetings as determined by the Director
- Assist the team in analyzing data and reports either directly from the Company’s business intelligence systems or from reports published by the Company’s analytics department; help the team identify and act on trends found in the data
- Research and develop an understanding of trends in the UK marketplace as it pertains to aspects of streaming platforms. This includes analysis of local market playlist uptake, evaluating the impact of influencers and measuring the effect of marketing campaigns.
- Assist the office’s marketing team members to create evaluations and summaries on various initiatives, including internet marketing, radio and promo campaigns. Distribute relevant reports that support both the UK team and the broader European and North American teams.
- Liaise under the direction of the Director, with managers, artists and outside PR and other companies as required to set up and carry out marketing and promotion plans for Nettwerk artists in the UK.
- Working alongside the Director, help create project budgets based on estimates of revenue, contractual requirements and costs associated with the campaign and strategy
- Monitor the state of spending against budgets on active releases
- Other reporting and administrative support as required by the Director
- Experience in the marketing of product or services and providing analytical support to help drive such efforts is an asset
- Proven experience in dealing directly with clients/artists is also an asset
- Exposure to social media marketing and promotional practices
- Exposure to data reporting and business intelligence systems such as Tableau
- An analytical mindset – possess an underlying desire to understand what causes what and constantly searching for correlations in unexpected places
- Proficient in analysing sets of data and drawing correlations, patterns and trend indicators and an interest in expanding that skillset and knowledge
- Positive/enthusiastic attitude
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and video editing tools is a plus
- Interest in & working knowledge of the music industry
Please send CV’s with covering letter to email@example.com, stating current salary.