Position Division: Jr Digital Marketing Manager, UK Label
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager, UK
Coordinating digital marketing campaign logistics.
Location: London / Hybrid
As a Jr Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be working on several different initiatives and projects alongside the Digital Marketing team. Working within the Digital Marketing team, your duties will require you to assist the team, as needed, on social media management, asset collection/management, content editing and more. Candidates should have a background in social media and strong writing skills. The ideal candidate should be an experienced and active music fan, passionate about engaging with players across social media platforms.
Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 35 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behaviour and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans.
We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 100 clients across a variety of genres, with an overarching philosophy to help inspiring artists grow their careers and realize their creative vision.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Community management across all major social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube), including scheduling posts, uploading content, engaging with our artists, and addressing comments and direct messages on Nettwerk properties
- Lead project management of social creative assets and maintenance/organization of content calendars
- Basic social media data aggregation and analytics reporting
- Create basic marketing tools like music video clips, resized images for socials, etc
- Create and manage trackable links for use on marketing channels
- Identify and help build relationships with influencers on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and developing platforms
- One+ years in music marketing, content creation, social media management, or a similar field
- Excellent written communication skills
- A strong interest in analytics and data analysis
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic image and video editing skills; proficiency in Adobe Suite preferred
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Knowledge of label and current artists
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: UK Digital Marketing Manager. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.