The Director of Synchronization works as part of the global sync team providing support and creative input to further increase growth and revenue for Nettwerk Artists, writers, label partners and represented artists through licensing opportunities. This position is based out of our London office and reports to the SVP of Global Sync while also working closely with our UK and European teams to ensure alignment for Nettwerk artists across the territory.
Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 38 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behavior and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans.
We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 180 clients across a variety of genres, with an overarching philosophy to help inspiring artists grow their careers and realize their creative vision.
- Actively pitch Nettwerk repertoire for opportunities in advertising, film, TV and video games.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients in both the UK and Europe.
- Respond to client briefs and enquiries in a timely manner.
- Negotiate licence terms and fees.
- Liaise with stakeholders to secure approvals and maximise impact of placements.
- Contribute to global sync team and UK team meetings.
- Devise creative briefs for artists producing sync-specific content.
- Represent the company at gigs and industry events.
- Coordinate artist showcases.
- Seek out external repertoire to represent for sync.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in music licensing at a label or publisher in the UK/European market pitching music and negotiating deals
- Experience working with Artists & Songwriters, creating briefs, giving feedback, etc
- Extensive relationships with music supervisor, agency and studio clients
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer savvy, experience with DISCO a plus
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.