Nettwerk is a record label, artist management company, and music publisher headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Boston, London, and Hamburg.
We’re collaborative and innovative music lovers aiming to create long, sustainable careers for our clients by building deep and personal connections to their fans. We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 100 clients across a variety of genres, with the overarching philosophy to only work with artists that create music that we love.
Develop and execute long term marketing strategies for assigned projects in collaboration with A&R, Artists/Managers, and the full Nettwerk team. Lead the UK Marketing team in researching, planning, and execution of all marketing efforts, driving artist campaigns forward with creative and impactful ideas.
This role requires a generalist’s knowledge of key areas such as Internet Marketing, Promotions, Publicity and Sales, but relies on the subject matter experts for execution within those disciplines. Further, regular engagement with new platforms and taking the initiative to learn about new marketing ideas and tactics, at a high level, are critical to complete the position’s essential tool-box of marketing ideas and approaches.
- Lead all aspects of overall artist development across teams (Publicity, Radio, Sales, Internet Marketing, etc.) to ensure project momentum is maximized and marketing plans are fully executed.
- Responsible for creating marketing campaigns and value-added initiatives that support the release strategy and momentum.
- Using analytics including DSP & social metrics, continually re-evaluate project and campaign momentum, identifying tent poles and long term goals that guide team efforts.
- Responsible for managing, developing and performance managing marketing team members.
- Manage multiple budgets for each project to ensure project remains financially feasible; Conduct retrospectives on marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness such as artist growth across applicable social and retail platforms and overall current and long term profitability.
- Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager and label staff for each project.
- Identify roadblocks and challenges with each project and engage appropriate internal staff, in particular assigned A&R representatives, to assist in proactively managing issues.
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
- 5+ years Product Management experience;
- College degree preferred;
- Strong marketing strategy & development skills; willingness to constantly explore new platforms and opportunities;
- Experience successfully managing direct reports;
- Sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with many different departments/personalities;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access), Google Drive;
How to apply with us
Please send cover-letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: Marketing Manager, London