The Digital Marketing Manager’s role will focus on all digital aspects of an artist and product release – balancing both creative and commercial objectives through the setting and achieving of campaign-specific objectives & KPIs.
They will create and execute regularly updated social media plans and be responsible for preparing reports to inform management and label of strategy moving forward.
Working closely with artists, artist management, label colleagues in Marketing, PR, A&R as well as key external partners – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify etc in order to gain maximum exposure for artists, build fan bases and deliver on release strategies.
Nettwerk is a record label, artist management company, and music publisher headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hamburg. We’re collaborative and innovative music lovers aiming to create long, sustainable careers for our clients by building deep and personal connections to their fans. We’re looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
We work with over 100 clients across a variety of genres, with the overarching philosophy to only work with artists that create music that we love.
- Creating innovative content strategies to maximize existing content, create content and propose original commissions
- Devising and implementing best in class, audience-led social media strategies, driving fan audience growth and ongoing engagement across platforms using insights, best practices and tapping into content trends
- Identifying emerging content, tech and social trends and infuse artist campaigns with creative applications of new technology
- Determining and applying correct tone of voice, content and branding for each artist, using agreed artist vision brief
- Amplify all elements of wider campaign – marketing, promo, etc. – across artist channels
- Establishing and overseeing approval processes with management/artist/within the label
- Analysing campaigns and artist specific data with a range of other platforms/tools to analyse audience-related and performance data, creating meaningful reports that inform the wider label
- Weekly report creation of assigned artists streaming figures
- Managing and creating mailers for direct marketing
- Creating online paid advertising for the UK/EU markets to maximize organic marketing where appropriate
- Uploading artist content across all social networks
- Understanding specific traits of various UK/EU markets to best fit digital marketing for maximum effectiveness
- Creating and maintaining direct relationships with all key existing DSP’s and emerging platforms
- Copy writing for artist websites/website upkeep
- Stay up to date on key trends, pop culture, new social media platform features, and marketing technology to ensure all campaigns are relevant and cutting-edge Budgets:
- Abide by the budgets being set by the Product Manager in respect to the promotions activated for Nettwerk artists.
- Track digital spend for each artist so they can tally with the bigger marketing budget set by the Product Manager. Collaboration/Teamwork:
- The Digital Manager will be part of a small dynamic team in the London office, working in tandem with Nettwerk’s international teams; it is important they have a positive willingness to dedicate themself to making the team work internally in the UK, and within the larger global Nettwerk team.
- The Digital Manager will be involved in weekly calls with the North American and European Nettwerk offices, to discuss the progress and roll out of content and artist releases.
Qualified candidates for this position must have:
- 1-2 years digital promotion experience;
- University degree preferred;
- Passion for music!
- Music industry experience;
- Experience with Photoshop, HTML, and Adobe Premiere Pro;
- Portfolio of work required;
- Strong marketing strategy & development skills; willingness to constantly explore new platforms and opportunities;
- In depth experience with social media platforms, analytics, steaming and mobile services and apps
- Experience with email marketing management;
- Sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with many different departments/personalities;
- Thrives in a team environment;
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
Please send cover letter, CV and portfolio to [email protected], with the subject line: Digital Marketing Manager Role. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.