Nettwerk Music Group is seeking a UK/European Digital Manager based in London, who will devise and implement the digital campaigns for artists and releases across Nettwerk’s roster in the UK & Europe.
The digital manager’s role will focus on all digital aspects of an artist and product release – balancing both creative and commercial objectives through the targeting and achieving of campaign-specific objectives & KPIs. They will create and execute regularly updated social media plans and be responsible for preparing reports to inform management and label of strategy moving forward.
Working closely with artists, artist management, label colleagues in Marketing, PR, A&R as well as key external partners – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify etc in order to gain maximum exposure for artists, build fanbases and deliver on release strategies.
- Devising and implementing best in class, audience-led social media strategies, driving fan audience growth and ongoing engagement across platforms using insights, best practices and tapping into content trends
- Creating innovative content strategies to maximise exposure and opportunities for our artists, including existing content and proposals for original commissions
- Identifying emerging content, tech and social trends and infuse artist campaigns with creative applications of new technology
- Determining and applying correct voice, content and branding for each artist, using agreed artist vision brief
- Amplify all elements of wider campaign – marketing, promo, etc. – across artist channels
- Establishing and overseeing approval processes with management/artist/within the label
- Analysing campaigns and artist specific data with a range of other platforms/tools to provide audience-related and performance data, creating meaningful reports that inform the wider label
- Weekly report creation of UK & EU streaming figures across key artists/catalogue
- Managing and creating mailers for direct marketing
- Creating online paid advertising for the UK & Europe to maximize organic marketing where appropriate
- Uploading artist content across all social networks
- Creating content roll out calendars for acts across the UK and EU
- Understanding specific traits of EU territories to best fit digital marketing for maximum effectiveness
- Creating and maintains direct relationships with all key existing DSP’s and emerging platforms
- Copy writing for artist websites/website upkeep
- Informing label of emerging trends in the digital and tech space
- The Digital Manager will be part of a small dynamic team in the UK office, working alongside the US and European teams. It is important they have a positive willingness to dedicate himself/herself to making the team work internally in the UK, and within the larger global Nettwerk team.
- The Digital Manager will be involved in weekly calls with US and European Nettwerk offices, to discuss the progress and roll out of content and artist releases.
Please send CV’s with covering letter to email@example.com, stating current salary.
Closing date: 15th January 2017