Nettwerk Music Group is a full-service artist development and music intellectual property brand builder with a history spanning over 30 years. Nettwerk operates a global organization with offices in major cities around the world and an infrastructure to match. At Nettwerk we pride ourselves on our ability to anticipate shifts in consumer behaviour and to effectively leverage technology in order to place great music in the hands of fans. We are looking for inspired, skilled and energetic people to help us deliver on that promise.
Coordinator, Digital Rights & Distribution
Reports to Responsible for
Sr. Manager, Digital Rights & Distribution
Assisting with delivery and monetization of Nettwerk’s content across all digital platforms
Location Preferred: Vancouver, B.C.,
(Remote Applications Considered)
To Apply: [email protected]
The Digital Rights & Distribution Coordinator assists with delivering, displaying and monetizing Nettwerk content on all digital platforms. This position works closely with the Content, Sales & Marketing and Rights Management Teams to optimize our digital supply chain and make our music and videos available for the world to enjoy!
- Collaborate with the Content Team to ensure that all audio and video assets are in place within the supply chain and prepared for delivery to Digital Service Providers (DSPs)
- Review and approve label copies before assets are delivered taking meticulous care that contributors are appropriately tagged and titles, genres and all other metadata follow DSP guidelines
- Deliver content from our internal rights management system to the distribution platform
- Execute deliveries to over to over 100 Digital Service Providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube, for audio and video content
- Post delivery updates to the Production Slack channel
- Provide advance links as required for pitching
- Monitor iTunes tickets and failed deliveries to Apple and resolve in a timely manner
- Maintain and update of all public-facing artist and label digital profiles through artist portals such as Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Amazon Music for Artists and Pandora AMP.
- Monitor digital products through the Supply Chain to ensure complete deliveries to Commercial Partners and trouble shoot as needed before and after the intended Release Date
- Execute content takedowns, price revisions, metadata updates, etc. as instructed by internal teams
- Maintain a video archive (video masters & web files)
- Management of Nettwerk Multi-Channel network in the YouTube CMS
- Manual claiming of user generated content and handling of UGC takedowns
- Allow listing & artists mapping
- Actioning reference overlaps and invalid references
- Handling of potential, disputed and appealed claim queues
- Resolving ownership conflicts with other rights holders
General Rights Management
- Assist the rights management team with resolving data conflicts and inquiries from internal and external partners.
- Attend a weekly production meeting running through the production schedule, providing a status update and flagging to the team any projects which are in jeopardy of missing critical milestones, release dates/pre-order dates.
- Update metadata in other related internal and external systems (royalties, neighbouring rights, etc.)
- Other tasks, as assigned
Must Have Qualifications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrives in situations of uncertainty and enjoys problems solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in using Excel to manipulate data
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative attitude
- Excellent organizational skills – demonstrated ability to prioritize high volume workloads
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- At least 2 years experience in an office environment
- Prior music industry, entertainment or supply chain experience
Nice To Have Qualifications
- Previous experience working with FUGA or similar distribution platform
- Previous experience with mySQL(or similar) databases
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected], with the subject line: Coordinator, Digital Rights & Distribution. We thank all inquiries, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.