Job Title: Social Media Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 Hours, Mon-Fri
Starting Salary: £25K-£30K BOE
How to Apply: Send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications due by: 31/08/22
Start Date: ASAP
We are bridging the gap between creators and music. – Known globally for our ‘free to use music’ model, our label releases have been used in over 185 million videos on YouTube, amassing over 550 billion views. Our music has been used by the likes of Faze Banks, W2S, ChrisMD, Jeffree Star, Chloe Ting, Kim Kardashian and many more. By allowing content creators to use our artist’s music without the risk of a copyright claim, we are able to grow artist careers through the massive exposure of user generated content. With our model, the exposure it brings, and our music marketing strategies, we have been able to build hundreds of artist careers through billions of streams on streaming platforms.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for managing, posting and keeping up-to-date all the social media channels within NCS which include our YouTube, Instagram, Discord, TikTok, Facebook, etc. Your duties will be split between creating and managing content related to both our music releases (social artist assets, playlist additions, announcements, teaser clips, etc.) and to the wider brand (music polls, memes, community interaction, topical content, and generally creating an online personality for the brand).
- Taking ownership over the content creation, engagement and growth of NCS & Arcade social platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Discord etc
- Bringing forward and actioning content ideas that help promote our music using social media.
- Rendering and uploading our music visualiser videos to our various YouTube channels, including NCS & Arcade.
- Hosting community activations, campaigns, promotions, and other similar activities where appropriate on social media.
- Engaging with our audiences on social media platforms, providing support and communicating feedback with our team.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and other Adobe Suite products for asset creation
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the NCS brand, the electronic music world, current YouTube + TikTok and social media trends.
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-moving pace of the company
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO and associated keyword research
- Experience with social and content management in a creative capacity
- Working in London-based office ‘Bankstock’ (w/ UKF, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul + more) and ‘The Halley’ in Haggerston, including studio access.
- Private healthcare cover including dental and optical (after 6 months probation)
- Apple One Subscription including Fitness+, TV+ etc.
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (Tue, Wed & Thur in office)
As an organisation, we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds and are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship, and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time. We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, religion, age, disability and the LGBTQIA+ community.
NCS is open and happy to make any reasonable adjustments as required throughout the interview process to increase accessibility.
Company Details: NoCopyrightSounds Limited – Companies House Number: 9090596
- Initial Call (5-15min)
- 1st Interview (Technical)
- 2nd Interview (Cultural)
- Final Stage (Offer/Decision)