We are bridging the gap between creators and music. – Known globally for our ‘free to use music’ model, our label releases have been used in over 150 million videos on YouTube, amassing over 550 billion views. Our music has been used by the likes of Faze Banks, W2S, ChrisMD, Jeffree Star, Kim Kardashian and many more. By allowing content creators to use our artist’s music without the risk of a copyright claim, we are able to grow artist’s careers through the massive exposure of user generated content. With our model, the exposure it brings, and our music marketing strategies we have been able to build hundreds of artist careers through billions of streams on streaming platforms.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Working within the Operations Team, you will work directly with all facets of the business, from Marketing and Distribution, to Music and Content. The Product Manager is responsible for coordinating, managing and completing tasks for the label’s releases, and communicating to all relevant parties any deadlines, dates and assets. The Product Manager is involved from the receipt of new music, all the way through to even after the music has long been released.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Initiating, planning and coordinating the campaigns for our label releases, adhering to strict release deadlines and budgets
- Ensuring all metadata, assets and files are properly stored and communicated for our releases
- Ensure marketing materials and tools are created and distributed to relevant parties under strict deadlines and budgets
- Creating and managing email groups, release documents, pre-save links and out now links per release
- Distributing new releases to DSPs via our distribution partner
- Building out DSP campaigns and pitches, working directly with DSP’s and our distribution partners
- Uploading our releases to music platforms such as SoundCloud, YouTube and more
- Ensure all relevant information on the releases plans, developments, dates and deadlines are shared to the relevant team members, artists and external partners
- Generating fresh and relevant marketing ideas with the marketing team
- Briefing the art/content department for the creation of relevant release assets
- Liaising with clients and partners to ensure the maximum exposure for our releases and label
- 1+ years music industry experience within a label, artist management or music company, handling releases and relationships
- Good experience and understanding of the local music industry and digital landscape
- In-depth knowledge of artist campaigns, marketing strategies, and related concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain high level relationships with key players
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise tight deadlines
- Confident demeanour and ability to build relationships with artists/labels and management teams
- Passionate about Dance Music and good knowledge of the music industry
- Team player with creative ideas and solutions
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required and ability to travel
- Ability to cope with fast paced, high pressure environment
- Good skills in project management software and willingness to learn new tools including Monday.com, Notion, Google Workspace and more
- Remote and flexible working weeks (with the ability to attend team meetings in GMT time zone).
- Working in London-based working sites at AEI Group (UKF, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul+) office – Bankstock and The Halley in Haggerston, including studio access.
- After 6 months probation, private healthcare cover (including dental and optical) and Apple One Subscription (Fitness+, TV+ etc).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension scheme.
As an organisation we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds and are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship, and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time. We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, religion, age, disability and the LGBTQIA+ community.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org