Job Title: Label Assistant
– Department: Label
– Location: London
– Level: Operational
– Type of position: Full Time
– Employment: Employed
– Starting salary: £25K – £27K BOE
– How to apply: via linkedin
– Applications due by: 24/01/23
– Start Date: ASAP
We are bridging the gap between creators and music. – Known globally for our ‘free to use music’ model, our label releases have been used in over 185 million videos on YouTube, amassing over 550 billion views. Our music has been used by the likes of Faze Banks, W2S, ChrisMD, Jeffree Star, Chloe Ting, Kim Kardashian and many more.
By allowing content creators to use our artist’s music without the risk of a copyright claim, we are able to grow artist careers through the massive exposure of user generated content.
With our model, the exposure it brings, and our music marketing strategies, we have been able to build hundreds of artist careers through billions of streams on streaming platforms.
The Label Assistant is to support the marketing and communication efforts of the company, as well as maintain accurate and up-to-date data, in order to improve the level of support and marketing provided to our releases and enhance our relationships and value to clients/partners.
The Label Assistant will serve as a point of contact for artists/partners, assist with communication and resolution of issues, provide administrative support on various projects and tasks, and participate in data entry and maintenance for various projects.
By fulfilling these responsibilities and demonstrating strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, the Label Assistant will play a crucial role in the success of the company.
- Provide administrative support for marketing, including sending out promotional materials and requesting/sending assets
- Provide administrative support for product management and distribution
- Manage and regularly update relevant online platforms (e.g. playlists, website)
- Serve as a point of contact for distribution/marketing partners, providing them with efficient communication channels
- Facilitate communication with artists and serve as a point of contact for them
- Help with scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and managing support email inboxes
- Provide admin support on various projects and tasks as assigned
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date metadata in our catalogue systems
- Support and handle tasks in our claims processes to ensure
- You should have strong administrative skills, including the ability of inputting and maintaining data in various systems.
- You should have a basic understanding of music marketing principles and be able to assist with promotional efforts.
- You should have a creative mindset and be able to come up with new ideas for marketing campaigns and promotions.
- You should be able to adapt to changing needs and priorities, and be willing to take on new tasks as needed.
- While not required, having a basic understanding of the music industry and how it operates would be beneficial for this role.
- You should have the ability to adapt quickly to the fast-moving pace of the company
- You should have strong copywriting and communication skills
- Working in London-based office ‘Bankstock’ (w/ UKF, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul + more) and ‘The Halley’ in Haggerston, including studio access.
- Private healthcare cover including dental and optical (after probation period)
- Apple One Subscription including Fitness+, TV+ etc.
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (Tue, Wed & Thur in office)
Inclusivity As an organisation we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds and are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship, and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time.
We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, religion, age, disability and the LGBTQIA+ community.
NCS is open and happy to make any reasonable adjustments as required throughout the interview process to increase accessibility.
Company Details: NoCopyrightSounds Limited – Companies House Number: 9090596
- Initial Call (5-15min)
- 1st Interview (Technical)
- 2nd Interview (Cultural)
- Final Stage (Offer/Decision)