Record label NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) is hiring for a Graphic Designer to join its London team.
The role will help shape the evolution of the NCS aesthetic and visualise the next stage of the firm’s development, delivering cutting edge visuals across all aspects of the brand.
NCS is sat at the heart of a cross-platform creative community that numbers some of the world’s biggest Vloggers, hundreds of artists, several million daily Spotify listeners and over 15 million YouTube subscribers.
- Creating artwork for weekly releases (minimum two per week) and related assets
- Developing and updating our brand’s social media imagery
- Developing teaser video concepts
- Creating imagery for live branding and assets
With two+ years’ experience in a senior design role across graphic and video content you’ll be able to demonstrate significant experience of managing a fast-paced, deadline oriented workload and a proven track record of innovation, complimented by an unrelenting drive to re-evaluate and refine working practices.
All of these skills will be unified by your peerless inter-personal skills and ability to clearly and concisely communicate with both colleagues and external partners.
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere software packages
- Extensive illustration and visual design experience, from initial conception to final implementation
- Ability to produce consistently engaging work while operating within brand guidelines
Preferable non-essential skills:
- Proficient with Cinema 4D
- Knowledge and experience of the electronic music industry
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary gaming and Vlogging trends