Job Title: Creator Partnerships Manager Music Label (YouTube & Twitch)
Level: Middle Management
Type of position: Full Time
Salary bracket: DOE
How to apply: Send CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due by: 10/11/2023
Start date: January, 2024
We are bridging the gap between creators and music. – Known globally for our ‘free to use music’ model, our label releases have been used in over 185 million videos on YouTube, amassing over 550 billion views. Our music has been used by the likes of Faze Banks, W2S, ChrisMD, Jeffree Star, Chloe Ting, Kim Kardashian and many more. NoCopyrightSounds (NCS) allow content creators to use any of our catalog as part of their monetised content on YouTube & Twitch, without the risk of a copyright claim. We are able to grow artist careers through the massive exposure of user generated content. With our model, the exposure it brings, and our music marketing strategies, we have been able to build billions of streams on streaming platforms, sustain hundreds of artist careers, and launch superstars like Alan Walker, Sub Urban and others.
Our Creator Partnerships Manager will be the link between the music label NoCopyrightSounds (NCS) and the creators that use their music on YouTube & Twitch. With their experience and relationships in the YouTube, Twitch and ESports space, they will work to secure marketing opportunities and promotion for the NCS brand, catalogue and new releases. They will be maintaining relationships with top creators, UGC platforms, agencies on behalf of the label. A unique opportunity to come in on a business critical level, shaping the future of one of the biggest dance labels today.
- Working with the wider team to identify opportunities for collaboration and promotion of the label brand & music on YouTube & Twitch
- Developing high level relationships with Youtube & Twitch Creators, understanding their needs and working with them to provide a better offering from NCS
- Securing brand integration and marketing opportunities with creator focussed companies and platforms, such as social networking and content creation apps (CapCut, Canva, Pretzel, TikTok, YouTube, Gymshark etc)
- Improving and building out our Creator services and products, including upgrading the current website and our offering
- Understanding of algorithms & rights management on video platforms (YouTube, Twitch & TikTok) to flag further opportunities within the NCS business model, creator store etc.
- Experience within a YouTube or Twitch marketing agency, ESports or paid media role
- Experience and thorough understanding of music marketing & streaming landscape
- Understanding of (YouTube) music rights
- Strong understanding in data analytics, paid media marketing, influencer marketing
- Experience and understanding of digital paid media advertising plans and platforms, best practices and their impact
- An understanding of social media platforms, including, but not limited to Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook,Twitter
- Working in London-based office ‘Bankstock’ (w/ UKF, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul + more) and ‘The Halley’ in Haggerston, including studio access.
- Private healthcare cover including dental and optical (after probation period).
- Apple One Subscription including Fitness+, TV+ etc.
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (Tue, Wed & Thur in office)
As an organization we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds and are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship, and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time. We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, religion, age, disability and the LGBTQIA+ community. NCS is open and happy to make any reasonable adjustments as required throughout the interview process to increase accessibility.
Company Details: NoCopyrightSounds Limited – Companies House Number: 9090596