Job Title: Catalogue Marketing Manager (Music Label)
Level: Middle Management
Type of Position: Full Time
Employment Type: Employed
Starting Salary: £35-£45k (DOE)
How To Apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications due by: 20/10/2023
Start Date: TBC
We are bridging the gap between creators and music. – Known globally for our ‘free to use music’ model, our label releases have been used in over 185 million videos on YouTube, amassing over 550 billion views. Our music has been used by the likes of Faze Banks, W2S, ChrisMD, Jeffree Star, Chloe Ting, Kim Kardashian and many more. NoCopyrightSounds (NCS) allow content creators to use any of our catalog as part of their monetised content on YouTube & Twitch, without the risk of a copyright claim. We are able to grow artist careers through the massive exposure of user generated content. With our model, the exposure it brings, and our music marketing strategies, we have been able to build billions of streams on streaming platforms, sustain hundreds of artist careers, and launch superstars like Alan Walker, Sub Urban and others.
As a marketing manager at NCS, you will work as a key part of the NCS Music & Audience teams to manage marketing & streaming activities for NCS catalogue & high priority releases. Actively monitoring, reporting and actioning all available streaming and marketing metrics, the marketing manager will be using a data led approach on planning continued digital activity, media laydowns, creator spend and distribution (re)pitches to impact continued growth of priority releases. A unique opportunity to come in on a business critical level, shaping the future of one of the biggest dance labels today.
- Lead on catalogue and priority marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the wider team to identify and actioning further marketing opportunities relevant across all NCS catalogue and priority releases
- Tracking catalogue analytics across DSP’s and video platforms, reporting results internally and externally
- Commission necessary marketing assets and work alongside the social media team to plan appropriate campaigns and monitor results.
- Liaise with external marketing and distribution partners
- Managing the NCS Label Assistant
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within the music industry
- Experience in managing EP or album releases, with a preference for catalogue campaigns
- Strong understanding in music data analytics and understanding how to apply this to a campaign
- Experience and understanding of digital paid media advertising plans and platforms, best practices and their impact
- Experience and thorough understanding of music marketing & streaming landscape
- An understanding of social media platforms, including, but not limited to Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter
- An understanding of the NCS NoCopyrightSounds distribution & marketing model
- Working in London-based office ‘Bankstock’ (w/ UKF, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul + more) and ‘The Halley’ in Haggerston, including studio access.
- Private healthcare cover including dental and optical (after probation period).
- Apple One Subscription including Fitness+, TV+ etc.
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working (Tue, Wed & Thur in office)
As an organization we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds and are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship, and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time. We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, religion, age, disability and the LGBTQIA+ community. NCS is open and happy to make any reasonable adjustments as required throughout the interview process to increase accessibility.
Company Details: NoCopyrightSounds Limited – Companies House Number: 9090596