Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop process for creating Naxos Spanish-language metadata that meets the Naxos Music Library data standard.
- Develop an efficient process for creating iTunes compliant data for use by our DSP (Digital Service Provider) partners.
- Establish Spanish metadata quality controls.
- Provide organizational leadership to our musicology and data colleagues in Mexico and the Philippines.
- Coordinate with our Mexican and Manila based musicologists to ensure effective and efficient data delivery.
- Work with Senior VP of Marketing, leader of the Naxos en Español team
- This job requires critical thinking, process and data analysis, musicological knowledge and the ability to express instructions and guidelines clearly to coworkers and team members.
- Fluently communicate in English and Spanish – Required
- In depth knowledge of classical music
- In depth knowledge of musical data and metadata
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within given parameters, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Thorough knowledge of library cataloging is a plus
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Musicology
- Detailed understanding of data and metadata management.
- Experience managing a team or department
Naxos of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.