Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Naxos is the No.1 independent classical music distributor in the U.S. and Canada.
Specializing in state-of-the-art distribution, marketing and promotion, Naxos of America distributes nearly 120,000 SKUs to traditional brick and mortar retail, as well as offering a comprehensive suite of services tailored to consumer direct fulfillment.
Naxos of America is also the largest digital distributor of independent classical music and offers publicity, e-publicity, physical and digital e-commerce services, licensing opportunities, streaming services, sales and customer service for all new releases and active catalog titles of Naxos Records and over 200 distributed labels.
The Manager of Amazon Operations is primarily responsible for the integration of the Amazon digital and physical sales process into the existing distribution business, in order to best realize efficiencies and profits for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all Amazon businesses, including, but not limited to: Amazon.com, Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Prime, Amazon HD, and Amazon VOD.
- Fulfills an international role by working with Amazon account managers and collaborates with other Regional Home Offices.
- Negotiate Amazon digital terms and conditions for various worldwide territories
- Liaise with and utilize Digital Sales and Marketing team for street date submissions and playlist curation.
- Drive discussion and develop strategy for Amazon Alexa
- Develop consistent reporting structure of streams, revenue, source of stream, device, etc. with Manila and Content Services teams.
- Oversee all label relations issues related to global Amazon digital business, and North American physical business
- Ensure all product pages are built, delivery metrics met, and all formats linked via Amazon Twister.
- Coordinate, with the Marketing team, all social media activity and scheduling relative to our overall Amazon business.
- Regularly update label managers and labels as to changes, threats and opportunities in all Amazon media categories.
- Catalog and Brand Code reconciliation
- Minimize chargebacks
- Spearhead and manage new release Bumps process
- Utilize SyncCentric to generate ASINs for all NR titles uploaded to Amazon, Import ASINs for all NR titles to ERP system
- Provide Static Links to Label Managers and Marketing teams to promote via social media and artist websites
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising, product marketing, business development, and/or other customer facing roles
- Experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis & visualization
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
Submit resume/CV and Cover Letter to Jody Goodenow, Director of Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have an AMAZING team, great culture and a fun, collaborative environment.
- We will be moving to a brand-new office located in the Cool Springs area in February 2020.
- We offer a low deductible, comprehensive health plan with immediate coverage AND paid 100% by Naxos for the employee
- FSA with Company Match
- 401(k) and/or Roth with generous Company Match
- 100% Company paid dental insurance for the employee
- Competitive Salary
- Vacation, Sick, Military Leave, Parental Leave, 13 paid Holidays.
- Naxos of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.