As a UX/UI Designer (f/m) for the Native Instruments website you will help us craft an inspiring experience for our customers to make music creation an accessible and creative journey to everyone.
You will be responsible for coordinating early design tasks, including gathering and synthesizing inputs from various internal stakeholders and external users, creating user journeys, workflows and crafting pixel perfect designs.
You will work closely with your development team, the product owner and user research to iterate your concepts and solutions and support the team throughout the implementation process.
As a strong communicator you will help your team to gain a deeper understanding of the users’ needs and create innovative and forward-thinking solutions, while keeping the technology and business perspective in mind.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide inspiring and well considered concepts, flows, and designs that will help define the interaction and appearance of NI’s web experience.
- Plan data-driven design experiments and conduct A/B tests, session recordings, and segmentation to discover the right UX iteratively.
- Create prototypes from paper mockups to functional prototypes.
- Conceptualize workflows and validate them with stakeholders and users.
- Create and deliver detailed presentations to internal project and management teams.
- Work closely with your cross-functional team to ensure the highest level of user experience and design.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Highly creative design-driven individual with strong, contemporary UI and Interaction design aesthetics.
- Design degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in web and mobile designing e-commerce apps and sites.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for web-based solutions (e.g. e-commerce), as well as usability principles and techniques.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills.
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to self-organize running projects and tasks.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team in an agile/scrum environment with minimum supervision.
- Experience planning user research and conducting user tests.
- Experience with contemporary design and prototyping tools including Adobe CC, Sketch, Abstract, and Invision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong projects – preferably interaction and e-commerce work, interesting challenges.
- Design process, from early exploration to final presentation.
- Sketches, iterations and final mockups.
- Description of your role and contribution for each project.
- Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.