For over 20 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making.
Driven by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres. We are based in the heart of the German capital’s creative hub employing more than 400 people across our seven offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Toronto, Paris, and Shenzhen.
We’re looking for a creative marketing professional (f/m/x) with a passion for music – Someone who understands music production and marketing, and knows how to combine the two.
Working within the Release Marketing Team, you’ll develop and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives to promote our latest software and hardware releases for music production and DJs. The work is varied – requiring a diverse creative skillset across strategy, content, product marketing, digital marketing, video production, social media and more.
What You’ll Do
- Conceptualize, manage, and report on marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Lead the production of marketing content with a focus on video, digital, and social
- Work closely with Product Owners on product definition and communication strategy
- Collaborate with other teams in Marketing such as Artist Relations, Social Media, PR, Design, and Digital Marketing to successfully bring campaigns to life
- Manage external stakeholders, partners and artists
- Define performance criteria and analyze the success of your campaigns
- Actively follow and evaluate market trends and developments
- Support the brand strategy by identifying new marketing opportunities
- Identify areas of improvement as well as opportunities to use modern Marketing practices
What You’ll Bring
- At least 8 years’ experience in a marketing or creative environment, ideally in the MI industry or an agency
- Experience in music production and/or sound design
- An interest and understanding of the current music and music production landscape
- High level of organization and excellent time management skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills as well as proven experience in leading teams
Strong systemic thinking; data-driven decision making; ability to find root causes of issues and gain stakeholder support to address opportunities
- Ability to be both hands on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to delegate to and provide direction and motivation to a small team
- Proven experience owning projects and driving campaigns involving media production
- Excellent English is a must, German is a plus
- Cooperative, dynamic, and positive attitude
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.