Native Instruments is looking for a Head of Artist Relations with +10 years of experience in a global organization to help shape the future of music creation.
For this role we seek an outstanding candidate with a strong footprint in music culture, a rich network of established and contemporary artists and experienced in driving marketing and brand vision.
Your field of play will be global. As expert you will lead and coach a global team of experienced artist relations managers to help amplify the Native Instrument brand.
As core participant in marketing planning and campaign execution you will play a crucial role in strategically forging new brand alliances with artists and brands, scouting new talent and maintaining close relationships with artists, record labels, studios, talent agencies and artist management teams.
Artist Relations is playing an significant role in amplification of the Native Instruments brand and is a collaborative consultant for Product, Comms, Community & Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the collaboration with your peers from Global Marketing, Brand, Comms, Product and Community to plan and develop outstanding artist marketing campaigns, content and partnerships
- Create excellent opportunities to amplify both NI’s and the artists’ brand in creative and innovative marketing activities
- Identify and strategize artists matching the NI brand, products and marketing strategy
- Ensure an impeccable and impactful campaign and partnership execution of your team members
- Managing and growing the talent of an agile global team in Berlin, London, Paris, Los Angeles, Toronto, Shenzhen and Tokyo
- Leverage and manage internal artist relations in a cross functional and agile organization and develop and maintain processes and infrastructure
- Ideation and initiation of new brand and artist partnership formats
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Proven track record in building and maintaining a genre agnostic global artist network of established and contemporary artists
- +10 years of experience preferably in a global organization and a strong footprint un music culture
- Enthusiastic about leading and coaching a virtual team and strategically driving a marketing and brand vision
- Business creative and natural network talent that can spot exceptional, innovative opportunities for NI and artist / brand partners
- Extremely passionate about music and its community
- Excellent and detailed understanding of the creative workflows of the pro-community
- Strong affinity with brand strategy and experience in creative activation of artist and brand partnerships
- Experienced in scouting new trends and talents and fostering the opportunities for the NI brand
- Skilled in managing contracts, licensing rights, IP and copyrights
- Strong affinity with tech hardware and software products, marketing planning and product portfolio management
- Affinity with an agile organization, tech and entertainment environment and fast moving pace
- Proficiency in English is key
- Excited about travel and nightlife
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.