For over 20 years, Native Instruments has been the backbeat to the music industry. As leaders in digital music creation and performance, we’re right there on stage and in the studio with global stars and legends in the making. Guided by our mission to make music creation more inclusive and accessible, our hardware, software and digital services provide innovative, fully-integrated solutions for music producers of all styles and genres.
Our Community & Partnerships team acts as the conduit between Native Instruments, our teams and our worldwide community of music creators. Our aim is to enable anyone to become a better producer through community and find support, inspiration and connection along the way. We inspire, empower and celebrate musical creativity and promote our brand and products while doing so. We’re looking for an experienced Creator Marketing Lead (f/m/x) responsible for defining and executing our Creator Marketing strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Support the development of our Creator Marketing initiatives — from growing our roster of artists and influencers to developing best-in-class content, campaigns and product partnerships
- Set the direction for global Creator Marketing, according to brand and business priorities, our release roadmap and the cultural calendar
- Provide clear vision and direction to a global team of creator marketing experts and freelancers
- Establish new methodologies for Native Instruments to be the best possible partner to our creators and advocate for Native Instruments interest in the creator community
- Introduce tools and processes to manage and grow our global creator roster efficiently
- Scale our community content output on owned and earned channels. Establish formats that excite our users and creators and deliver business impact
- Identify and leverage co-creation partnership opportunities in close collaboration with our product team: from loops, samples and presets to full blown, co-branded instruments
- Analyze sentiment, trends and feedback from our community of creators. Establish ongoing feedback loops and dialogue between our teams and our creators
- Collaborate with, support and educate internal partners such as Marketing Leads, Marketing Managers and Product
- Owners to ensure an authentic Creator focus throughout the organization
- Analyze and monitor the success of your initiatives for business impact. Continuously iterate, adapt and optimize your approach based on qualitative and quantitative community feedback and clear success metrics
What You’ll Need
- A proven track record of growing a strong creative community and/or Artist Relations program for a creator-led platform or business
- Your entrepreneurial mindset as well as first-hand experience with coaching and mentoring a small team and developing individual contributors
- Ability to provide a clear, concise creative vision and inspire your team and your stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and foster a positive and success-driven environment and processes in a complex stakeholder landscape
- Your communication skills and your written English skills are excellent — you are able to explain complex topics in simple words
- A deep understanding of Native Instruments’ core demographic, our product portfolio and the wider creator tools landscape
- You are an experienced relationship builder and bring a strong network within the music industry with artists, managements, producers and creatives
- Your strong systemic thinking skills; data-driven decision making; the ability to find root causes of issues and gain stakeholder support to address opportunities
Native Instruments embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation. We are based in the heart of the German capital’s creative hub employing more than 400 people across our seven offices in Berlin, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Toronto, Paris, and Shenzhen.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.