Napster is currently hiring for a Client Partner to connect to consumers through its B2B2C partner-network, based in Munich, Germany.
The primary goals for the role are to identify new business opportunities, grow the existing business and establish strategic relationships within the German market.
Internally this role contributes to a global partner strategy and will be part of the global team that is developing new initiatives.
Externally this role manages dedicated partners, enhances Napster’s footprint within those existing partnerships and develops new opportunities.
Most of the European Napster Team is located in Germany and this position will report directly into the VP of Business Development and Operations EMEA.
- You have a passion for music and currently live in Germany, ideally in Munich, and are fluent in German and English.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- You know how to sell solutions and you love to work with partners in a two-tier sales model.
- The account management discipline is your profession.
- This isn’t your first rodeo; you are tenacious and creative in finding product solutions that delight end users and achieve your clients’ goals.
- You are business savvy, have your eyes on the numbers and you deliver profitable deals with excellent potential to scale over time.
- You have worked in technology or entertainment related environments.
- People find you easy approachable, they like your open communication style and partners and customers respect you as a person and a business partner.
- You are at your best when being able to work independently and you are proactive, energetic and accountable for what you do.
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing or other relevant field
- At least five years of experience working with the music and content industry
- Experience in enterprise licensing and solution sales
- Expertise in needs analysis, presentations and consultative selling
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels combined with a passion of working with people
- Entrepreneurial approach and capability of devising strategy and managing the detail of implementation
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize and to manage time effectively
- Passion for music and high motivation to succeed and ability to work effectively across functional groups in international environment
- Willingness to take control and drive the business and assume accountability for its Sales & Commercial performance.
- A “can do” attitude with a pro-active approach and the drive to go the extra mile
- An open mind personality that is resilient and committed with a flexible and open operating style, non-political and non-bureaucratic.
- Fluency in German (full professional proficiency) and English
As the new Client Partner you’ll be responsible for sales and account management. You hold yourself to high standards and strive to bring out the best in others.
- Expanding sales of Napster streaming services in consumer facing accounts across the territory
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at all functional levels
- Implementing & executing comprehensive account sales strategies
- Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers’ challenges
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities
- Creation, updating and execution of sales activity plans
- Providing timely and accurate sales forecasts on an ongoing basis in co-operation with peers
- Building new relationships as well as maintaining and deepening existing relationships within accounts. Establishing strong relationships at all levels within the organization
- Enhancing account strategy; defining and implementing a strategy to find and develop new accounts