Name PR is looking to hire an accomplished communications professional with demonstrable experience.
You will help lead our growing consumer division, working on exciting projects like 51st State Festival, the AIM Independent Music Awards and Ninja Tune technology releases, and clients as diverse as Jean-Michel Jarre and VP/Greensleeves Records.
You’ll be overseeing everything from campaign strategy and execution to journalist liaison, weaving together bold and creative ideas from inception to delivery. There will also be an opportunity to work on our business side.
Combining a fast-paced work ethic with an eye for detail, you will become an integral part of our close-knit, fantastic team, receiving coaching throughout your career.
- Demonstrable experience in music PR or a related field
- Great writing ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Brilliant organisational skills – you’ll constantly be juggling conflicting client priorities
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Generous pension scheme
- Industry events and conferences
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Beers on a Friday
- Regular outings and social events
- Additional company perks (e.g. free gym membership)
The role is permanent, full-time with a competitive salary.
To apply, please email a CV no later than 10am Monday 2nd March to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure your music PR experience is clearly stated, and feel free to include a covering note if you would like to tell us anything else, such as campaigns or projects you’re most proud of working on.
Visit our website: http://namepr.co.uk/